These last two portraits are fabulous! The dog's face has such depth, even with him looking straight at the viewer. There's so much life there. Also I like the contrast between the shadowed part of the dogs face and the hazy background. Beautiful!
Thank you, I'm new to painting pet portraits, so this was a learning experience for me. I approached this the same way I would have for a portrait of a person. Im really glad you like it.
2 comments:
Hey Jason,
These last two portraits are fabulous! The dog's face has such depth, even with him looking straight at the viewer. There's so much life there. Also I like the contrast between the shadowed part of the dogs face and the hazy background. Beautiful!
Hey Anthony,
Thank you, I'm new to painting pet portraits, so this was a learning experience for me. I approached this the same way I would have for a portrait of a person. Im really glad you like it.
Post a Comment